{ BLUE IMPACT }
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

[News + vidéos] Le guerilla concert interrompu

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Miaouss483

The Supreme Cat
The Supreme Cat
Miaouss483

[News + vidéos] Le guerilla concert interrompu Empty
MessageSujet: [News + vidéos] Le guerilla concert interrompu   [News + vidéos] Le guerilla concert interrompu EmptyJeu 20 Oct - 12:30

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Citation :
The boys of CNBLUE who are slowly beginning to dominate in Japan were recently met with an unexpected and embarrassing situation. Japanese news source Sankei Sports reported on the boys’ recent performance that was suddenly halted by the local police.

CNBLUE held a secret live performance (guerilla concert) at Shinjuku Station Square in Tokyo on the 19th, and although the performance was unannounced with no promotions, a busy crowd of 7,000 still showed up to the concert. The number of fans exceeded CNBLUE’s own expectations, and it was the first time a new artist in Japan gathered a crowd that large for such an event.

However, they faced some issues not even five minutes into the show. Shortly after the boys finished performing their Japanese debut song ‘”In My Head“, the Shinjuku police arrived on the scene. The police determined that it was considered a safety hazard for so many people to be gathered in one small place without prior notice, and they were instructed to halt the show at once.

The boys who were planning to sing three songs total could only finish one before they were interrupted, and leader Jung Yong Hwa remarked, “The safety of our fans is most important. We will see you guys at Saturday’s show“, and waved to the audience. The rather organized and orderly show ironically became disordered and out of hand once the police arrived, as the fans began screaming to see more of CNBLUE.

CNBLUE released their major debut song “In My Head” on the 19th. They performed it for the first time at Yokohama Arena on the 25th of last month and were highly praised for their musical talents.

TRADUCTION

Spoiler:

Vidéos

Source et image: allkpop & YouTube
Traduction française: Miaouss483
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ruby_Gloom

Blue Impact Staff
Blue Impact Staff
Ruby_Gloom

MessageSujet: Re: [News + vidéos] Le guerilla concert interrompu   [News + vidéos] Le guerilla concert interrompu EmptyDim 23 Oct - 2:45

LOL. C'était le chaos APRES l'intervention de la police xD
    Plus de CN Blue !!! Nous aussi on veut une guerilla concert des CN T^T
Ai My

종현 ☆ A d m i n ·•●oO
종현 ☆ A d m i n ·•●oO
Ai My

MessageSujet: Re: [News + vidéos] Le guerilla concert interrompu   [News + vidéos] Le guerilla concert interrompu EmptyDim 23 Oct - 8:35

Ah, chaud :S
Les paaaaaaauvres >_____<
M'enfin bon, comme dis YH, la sécurité des fans est importante ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [News + vidéos] Le guerilla concert interrompu   [News + vidéos] Le guerilla concert interrompu Empty

[News + vidéos] Le guerilla concert interrompu

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut