{ BLUE IMPACT }
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

[Scans] PATi PATi Magazine - Novembre 2011

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Miaouss483

The Supreme Cat
The Supreme Cat
Miaouss483

[Scans] PATi PATi Magazine - Novembre 2011 Empty
MessageSujet: [Scans] PATi PATi Magazine - Novembre 2011   [Scans] PATi PATi Magazine - Novembre 2011 EmptySam 8 Oct - 10:30

Spoiler:

Interview:

Citation :
YONG HWA

What kind of person is YH ?

From the words of the member who talk about him, A leader who has proper communication and leadership skill to lead a band!

MH : Yong Hwa hyung has the presence of being the oldest

I think his existence in this group is like an older brother. Someone you can really depend on

JH : His voice is very great too, and someone who is very passionate to music.

JS : Someone who unified CNBLUE… (With Japanese) is CNBLUE Leader!

MH : Yes. someone who cannot not exist in CNBLUE…

JS : (Cut out MH who was still talking) But actually, the real leader is me. (Everyone burst into laughter) Sorry, I was joking!!

MIN HYUK

What kind of person is MH ?

MinHyuk who is the same age with JungShin born in 1991. Despite being one of the youngest member in CNBLUE, He is someone the other member deeply depend on. On him getting too many praises there is a member who is a bit jealous, or not….. (laugh)

YH : He always give someone a mature feeling. Also, a drummer is a very important heart of a band. He is responsible of pulling our music together. And he has a very cute face, he seems to be very popular (laugh).

MH : is this praise?

JH : yes it’s a praise!!

YH : And, because of his honest character, he is someone who will always finish everything he do.

JS : Why do i feel… it’s only one person, isn’t he getting too many praises? (laugh)

YH : (laugh) He is someone who has high desire to do a wide range of music, someone who always help us

JUNG SHIN

What kind of person is Jung Shin ?

In CNBLUE, same age with MH , and being the youngest member JS. He is someone who can calm the nerves of the other members, an essential mood maker

JH : He is someone who spread ‘Happiness Virus’ (Laugh). He always provide laughter.

MH : Although me and JS is the same age, He bear the responsibility of being the one who get insulted and teased by the two hyungs and therefore saved me (laugh)

JH : in an event, there is always nervousness and pressure present, and he help us get rid of those nervousness. For example, when everyone in the studio starting to get tired, when he shows up , just by looking at his face can make people smile widely (laugh).

YH : He has those happy presence, and although it’s very late he still practicing very hard, a very outstanding bassist.

JONG HYUN

What kind of person is JH ?

Judging from during the photoshoot, on one side reading the latest issue of magazine, on the other side passionately and excitedly discuss about japanese band that he likes leaves a deep impression. His whole body shows that he really loves ROCK, in CNBLUE what kind of role does he play?

YH : JH is very persistent to music, from deep inside he loves guitar. i think only because of someone like him, through Live performance people can see CNBLUE’s music maximum potential. Furthermore, when i am not around, he always help me look after the other brothers.

JH : Yup (Laugh)

YH : (In Japanese) This kid! Because JS and MH is still a kid (laugh).

MH : Eh!? (Laugh)

JS : (Laugh) If let’s say YH hyung is CNBLUE “Captain”, then JH Hyung is ‘vice-captain”

Scans:
- Source: @cnbjonghyun.tumblr.com
- Crédits: BLUESTAR

Interview:
Source & traduction anglaise: @http://cnblackyong.tumblr.com

Je traduis l'interview dès que je peux.

Dernière édition par Miaouss483 le Mer 11 Jan - 4:29, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Touko

Touko

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans] PATi PATi Magazine - Novembre 2011   [Scans] PATi PATi Magazine - Novembre 2011 EmptySam 8 Oct - 10:54

C'est photos sont superbes! Moi je trouve qu'elle lui va bien sa veste à Jung Shin :p
Miaouss483

The Supreme Cat
The Supreme Cat
Miaouss483

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans] PATi PATi Magazine - Novembre 2011   [Scans] PATi PATi Magazine - Novembre 2011 EmptySam 8 Oct - 11:06

Elle est magnifique. Je suis accro aux vestes militaires donc là je l'envie monstrueusement...
Touko

Touko

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans] PATi PATi Magazine - Novembre 2011   [Scans] PATi PATi Magazine - Novembre 2011 EmptySam 8 Oct - 22:49

Citation :
YH : (In Japanese) This kid! Because JS and MH is still a kid (laugh).

MH : Eh!? (Laugh)

Ahah ça aurait été trop bon d'avoir une vidéo de ce passage là ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Scans] PATi PATi Magazine - Novembre 2011   [Scans] PATi PATi Magazine - Novembre 2011 Empty

[Scans] PATi PATi Magazine - Novembre 2011

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut