{ BLUE IMPACT }
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two Legends : où la ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Partagez | 

[Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Mikiya

Weird ChaModo
Weird ChaModo
Mikiya

[Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show Empty
MessageSujet: [Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show   [Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show EmptySam 14 Mai - 2:22

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Noh: Hi! Long time no see. Was it last year July 8th? I had a shaved head. And you guys were wearing blue clothes. Today, there are just the two of you.
Jungshin: Now, Minhyuk and Yonghwa Hyung are busy filming drama. So these days, both of us have to make appearance in radio shows. But we are more interesting. Don’t worry.
Noh: The other two are acting, but you two are doing nothing. Aren’t people around you talking about you?
Jungshin: I am fine because I am preparing now.
Jonghyun: I am OK because I am busy making music at home.
Noh: But the income is different.
Jonghyun: I have copyright income, so I am OK.
Jungshin: I am just confident to myself for no reason.
Noh: If one of you acts in a drama, the performance fee is his own income, isn’t it? Although you are a team.
Jonghyun: No, we divide all income.
Jungshin: So far, we the income is divided (fairly among 4 members).

Noh: How do you feel when Intuition became a great success? You must have felt a burden before making your comeback. But you hit number one as soon as you came out.
Jonghyun: Our burden became bigger and bigger. Because it means next time we must be much better (than now).
Noh: Did you have any ‘intuition’ that the song Intuition will be a success when you received it?
Jonghyun: It wasn’t an intuition like it’s going to be a success, but I thought it’s a very good song. I thought that if we liked it, people must have liked it too.
Jungshin: I have the best sense among all four. Once I heard this song, I had a feeling that it would succeed.
Noh: Some people say ‘CNBLUE songs are all same.’ Who said it? It’s our director Kim Jung Han. Have you ever heard of it?
Jungshin: I’m A Loner, Love, Intuition are all CNBLUE’s songs, this is the “CNBLUE’s color”.
But if you listen to all tracks in our album, you will be able to feel the diversity we tried to show.
Noh: The title songs sound similar, but the whole album shows diversity.
Jungshin: People who listened to all 12 tracks of our First Step album, said that this album is good.
Jonghyun: Wow Jungshin speaks well!
Noh: Jonghyun, do you want to add anything?
Jonghyun: What he said are all what I used to say here and there.
Noh: He heard what you said, and he thought you looked cool, so he said the same things here.
When I saw CNBLUE first, I was really surprised. All of you were so good looking.
Jungshin, don’t you tie your hair any more?
Jungshin: Sometimes, I tie half of my hair.
Noh: How about bobbed-hair? You put your hair behind your ear.
Jungshin: Bobbed-hair was what I wanted to do. Our stylist accepted my opinion. I was loved even more thanks to the bobbed-hair.

Noh: I saw you (appearing) in a girl group’s music video. You looked cool.
Jungshin: Did you see it?
Jonghyun: These days, Jungshin is THE trend.
Noh: But Jonghyun is so much good looking too. That offer (for the MV) came to Jungshin directly? Or did it come to your group, then Jungshin was chosen?
Jungshin: The music video offer came to me directly.
Noh: Why didn’t Jonghyun take those offers? You are handsome too.
Jonghyun: I am busy working at home.
Noh: What work do you do everyday?
Jungshin: Our company left him as a hidden card.
Noh: I see. Big card or wild card comes out at the last moment.
Jonghyun: Our president says the same. “Jonghyun, you just do music.”
Jungshin: This is indeed our President’s thought. Jonghyun Hyung is a hidden item. But he may never be used forever.
Noh: Forever!

Noh: You did overseas performances a lot. Where did you go? Where was the best?
Jungshin: We did Asia tour. Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China… I can’t tell you which was the best, because all were really good. That’s why I was surprised. It was last year, less than one year since our debut. But the response was amazing.
Noh: Is the response hotter than our country?
Jonghyun: Similar. The most surprising country was Taiwan. I thought Taiwan was one of furthest country.
But they were so enthusiastic that the stage was shaken.
Noh: How many audience were there?
Jungshin: 5 thousand.
Noh: 5 thousand? In a CNBLUE-only concert? Did you sing in their language?
Jonghyun: Singing is difficult, but we did greetings in their language.
Jungshin: If their response is enthusiastic, we sing more songs than we prepared.

Noh: Let me ask you about Yonghwa and Minhyuk’s drama. Did the offer come to those two?
Jungshin: We are all very much interested in acting. Those two grabbed a good opportunity.
Noh: I am doing Infinity Challege, and Jung Junha appears at drama. I was offered to appear in his drama as a cameo.
But I denied. I can’t act. Haven’t you taken any proposal of a cameo appearance?
Jungshin: We had once before, but we couldn’t appear due to our busy schedule.
Noh: If you do acting, what role do you want do act?
Jonghyun: I did once, as a musician. It was really difficult. If I have another chance, I want to try action (drama).
Jungshin: I want a manly and cold guy role. I have a lot of desire.
Noh: Let’s listen to your new song, Love Girl. What should I think of listening to this song?
Jungshin: Think about your girlfriend or someone in your heart.
Jonghyun: It’s just a good song to listen to in spring.
(Love Girl)

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Noh: Wow! (By listening to this song) it makes one’s heart flutter and its sweetness is like chewing a bubble gum. It’s like popping bubbles.
Today is May 5th, Children’s Day. Do you like May?
Jonghyun: First, there is my birthday. May 15th.
Noh: Let’s have list of special days in May. Beginning with Children’s Day. What type of child were you?
Jonghyun: I was an active child who liked sports.
Noh: Who liked fighting? There are only two cases when parents let their son do martial arts.
First, if the boy likes to fight too much, so that to let him fight positively. Second, when the boy was too weak, to make him strong.
Jonghyun: I was an active child, a bright child.
Noh: Definitely you were the case of a kid who loved to fight. You’ve never been beaten?
Jonghyun: I’ve never been beaten. Nobody beat me (in fights).
Noh: You are good looking and also a good fighter. You must be very popular among the girls.
Jonghyun: I wasn’t. Because I was an athlete, so I kept my hair shaved.
Noh: How frightening! Jungshin, what type of child were you?
Jungshin: I was just a mischievous boy. I liked to play around with friends.
On weekends, everyone slept in a friend’s house or all slept in my house.
Noh: Like wild dogs? Adopt well here and there.
Jungshin: Wild dogs, in a good way.

Noh: What did you want to receive as Children’s Day present?
Jonghyun: I wanted toy guns with plastic bullets.
Noh: How about robots?
Jonghyun: I didn’t like robots. And mini car was very popular at that time.
Jungshin: But these days, children don’t play with those things.
All just play computer games. Even a 5 year old child play computer.
Jonghyun: When I was a child, computer was rare.
Noh: Jungshin, what present did you want?
Jungshin: I wanted a puppy. I really wanted to raise Siberian Husky.
Every year on Children’s Day, I bugged my parents to buy me Siberian Husky, but they never bought one.
Noh: Did you have a yard to raise that big dog?
Jungshin: No, I lived in an apartment. But there was a person who raise Siberian Husky at my apartment.
It was young and small. It’s blue eyes were so beautiful.
Noh: Don’t you raise any animal now?
Jonghyun: No.
Jungshin: We live in dorm. It is difficult to manage our own selves (so it’s even impossible to raise a dog).

Noh: Do you have friends that you lose contact with, but were close friends when you’re young?
Jonghyun: I had one, but I met him not so long ago. He was a friend from elementary school. He went abroad for studying then came back to attend college. Another friend contacted him so we could meet. He went to Sungyunkwan University.
Noh: Wow he must be smart.
Jonghyun: I was really glad to see him. We were Taekwondo athletes. Now he is majoring business administration. His father did trading work.
Noh: Wonderful! What did you guys talk about?
Jonghyun: We talked about our children days. He was taller than me. He had child-like voice before,but now he has bigger voice, it was so marvelous. He envied me.
Noh: When I meet non-celebrity friends, they used to ask me about celebrities.
Jonghyun: Yes. He asked me a lot. About Yonghwa Hyung the most.
Noh: How is his personality? Does he look good in real life? The relationship with Seohyun?
Jonghyun: Haha. Yes. Those are exactly what he asked.
Noh: So what did you answer? Now they broke up?
Jungshin: No no.
Jonghyun: I said no. It was just a show.
Noh: He must have asked you about women celebrities too, didn’t he?
Jonghyun: Yes, he asked me quite a lot. Definitely Girl’s Generation the most. But I answered I don’t know, because I really don’t know.
Noh: But you must have seen Seohyun a lot?
Jonghyun: But I don’t know. I just said ‘I am sorry, but I don’t know’.
Noh: Did he ask you who is the most beautiful in real life among all girl group members?
Jonghyun: Yes. So I just answered ‘All are beautiful.’
Noh: When I was asked those questions by my friends, I hated it. Why you ask me those questions only, we met after long time. But now I’m in the position of asking, I want to keep asking.
Jungshin, don’t you have any friend you want to seek?
Jungshin: I have. I heard he is still living in Ilsan, but I’ve never bumped into him yet.
We’ve lived in the same building, I lived in 10th floor, he lived in 20th floor. We played together, studied together.

Noh: You brought guitar. Nice case!
Jungshin: We will sing Love Light.
(Love Light)

Noh: Wow, you two were great. You guys can definitely work seperately. Even when not all four members (are here). Two people’s Love Light sounded more friendly. Have you two ever sung this together?
Jungshin: Playing guitar and singing together IS our life.
Noh: I see why your company tries to hide Jonghyun. You have the power to explode with a bang!
Now let’s talk about May 8th, Parents’ day. Did you prepare a present for Parents’ day?
Jungshin: I didn’t. Hyung, did you prepare?
Jonghyun: Now that I have a separate income (the royalty from the copyrighted songs), I prepared cash for them to buy anything they want.
Noh: How happy they will be! Jungshin, why you didn’t?
Jungshin: I didn’t think of any present. I always write letter to parents. This time, I am going to write a letter.
Jonghyun: I watched on TV, a comedian sunbae gave his credit card to parents for them to buy anything they want, then they bought a car.
So I thought I should not do that. I’m just going to give them a fixed amount of cash.
Jungshin: The money I get from my company goes directly to my mother. I get nothing to my account. Sometimes, my mother asks me, “May I buy this?”

Noh: Jonghyun, who manages your money?
Jonghyun: Me too. The money from the company goes to mother, but I have another account for copyright income. That’s my pocket money.
Jungshin: That’s why he can present cash.
Noh: Ah, so for Jungshin a letter is enough.
Jungshin: My mother manages all home finance.
Noh: You are living in dorm, don’t you miss your parents?
Jungshin: I contact them often. Everyday I report what I did for the day through messenger. My mother knows all of my activies. She monitors my work.
Noh: Wow, a good son. There’s nothing better than that. How about you Jonghyun?
Jonghyun: Jungshin and Minhyuk call their parents really often. Yonghwa Hyung and me are Busan guys, we hardly ever call. I can’t show affections to my parents well. When Minhyuk or Jungshin’s parents come to our dorm, they hug their parents. But me and Yonghwa Hyung never do.
Jungshin: Minhyuk and I are “Ilsan style”.
Jonghyun: If I try to hug my parents, they would hate it and say, “Don’t come. It’s creepy!”
Noh: Jungshin, do you sit on your mom’s lap?
Jungshin: No! I can’t do that. When my mom is going back home, I go to her car and say goodbye to her.
Noh: Jungshin you’re very close to your parents, you even write letters to them.
Jonghyun: At first, I used to tease him as Mama’s boy.
Jungshin: He did. I couldn’t understand him at first.
Jonghyun: Now I realize that he is a much better son than I am. I call my parents once or twice a month. Jungshin calls his parents more than 5 times a week. He really cares for his parents.
Jungshin: Our family members are so close to each other. But when I was in Japan, I couldn’t call often. My brother became college student, so he was hardly at home too. When my father goes out for work, my mother feels very lonely. She even feels depressed. So my brother and I promised to call mom as often as possible.
Jonghyun: My family is, as my father always insists, “No news is good news!” We live well seperately. My father is a really wonderful person.
Noh: Jungshin, Aren’t you calling your mother often because she has all of your money? To check it?
Both of you are good sons.

Noh: May 15th. Let’s talk about Teacher’s Day. Jonghyun, Teacher’s Day is the same as your birthday? Then do you have any special episode (story)?
Jonghyun: Every time my teacher said to me, “Jonghyun, it’s Teacher’s Day, why didn’t you give me any present?” I replied to him, “Sir, it’s my birthday today.”
Noh: Do you have any special teacher in your memory?
Jungshin: I have. She was my homeroom teacher of first year my high school. (She appeared in ‘Making the Artist’)
At that time, I was too interested in apperance. I did piercing, wore earing. I mended my pants very narrow.
So teachers had bad first impression from the first day. But my teacher saw through my heart, she realized I was not a bad boy. Then she really cared for me. I sent her our new album along with a letter. Now she is in Japan for work, I had a phone call with her before she went.
Jonghyun: I have two special teachers. One was my homeroom teacher from middle school, now he is the principal of Songdo Middle School. I wasn’t good at studying because I was Judo athlete, but he cared for me a lot.
The other one is my homeroom teacher of first year of Bugyung High School (He talked about him in ‘Making the Artist’)
When I told him I would go to Seoul to become a singer, he cheered me on. He let me concentrate on music only. I didn’t have to attend the night classes, he let me go. So I could go to the music institute.
Noh: Both of you are very bright and healthy guys. Let’s listen to one more song.
Jonghyun: It’s Geuraeyo. I composed this song.
Jungshin: The song was from one of our Japanese album. But now it’s also included in First Step Thank You album.
(Geuraeyo)

Noh: Wow~ Indeed CNBLUE did not become a star in one day. You made debut after perfect preparation. Each member is so amazing.
These days, what are you interested in the most? Your key word of searching.
Jungshin: I will exclude music. For me,working as a fashion model. I participated in Seoul Fashion Week twice. I really enjoyed it. The stage and the runway are different. I was with Cha Seung Won and Lee Soo Hyuk. Definitely fashion models were different. My job was to show the designer’s clothes well to people. The feeling of being a mannequin, it’s addictive.
Noh: Of course your first interest is music. Besides it, model is your biggest interest. How about you Jonghyun?
Jonghyun: The first is guitar. I have a desire towards musical instruments. When I have time, I search the web for guitars, and whether to buy it or not.
The second thing is fashion. I was an athlete, a Busan guy. I am not interested in clothes at all. If I don’t have schedule to fill, I just go around in training suit. One day, I went to office for recording. People in the office were surprised to see me.
“I didn’t recognize you. We just ordered pork hock, so we thought you are the food delivery man.”
I was hurt by that word. So I try to pay more attention to my clothes.
Noh: You are the person who are getting many people’s attention.
Jonghyun: One day our president called me to his office, “Jonghyun, I know you like music only and are not interested in clothes at all. But let’s keep (your lack of interest in fashion) to the minimum level.”
Noh: Finally I see why your company calls you are a hidden card. Your president wants to hide you.
Please tell me about your future activity.
Jonghyun: Intuition was loved so much, so we released “Thank You” album. Love Girl (re-arranged version) and 3 songs that Yonghwa Hyung and I composed.
We will keep on working with Love Girl. We will show you our good performance.
Jungshin: Same as Jonghyun Hyung. Not only title song, please listen to all tracks. Please love them all.
Noh: Thank you. Hope to see you soon.

Source: CNBStorm

Si une grande âme avait la gentillesse de traduire tout ça. Ca en vaut la peine :)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://twitter.com/#!/Chamaud
rymisho

Untouchable Cloud
Untouchable Cloud
rymisho

MessageSujet: Re: [Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show   [Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show EmptyMer 18 Mai - 2:49

NYAH ! OMG ! NAN mais tout le blablabla qu'y a pas ô_ô !

Bon, bah je traduis le début, je suis gentille (a)

Citation :
Noh: Hi! Long time no see. Was it last year July 8th? I had a shaved head. And you guys were wearing blue clothes. Today, there are just the two of you.
Jungshin: Now, Minhyuk and Yonghwa Hyung are busy filming drama. So these days, both of us have to make appearance in radio shows. But we are more interesting. Don’t worry.
Noh: The other two are acting, but you two are doing nothing. Aren’t people around you talking about you?
Jungshin: I am fine because I am preparing now.
Jonghyun: I am OK because I am busy making music at home.
Noh: But the income is different.
Jonghyun: I have copyright income, so I am OK.
Jungshin: I am just confident to myself for no reason.
Noh: If one of you acts in a drama, the performance fee is his own income, isn’t it? Although you are a team.
Jonghyun: No, we divide all income.
Jungshin: So far, we the income is divided (fairly among 4 members).

Noh : Hey ! Ca faisait longtemps. Depuis le 8 Juillet ? J'avais le crâne rasé. Et vous, vous portiez des vêtements bleus. Aujourd'hui, il n'y a que vous deux.
Jungshin : En ce moment, Minhyuk & Yonghwa Hyung sont occupés par un drama. Donc, nous devons faire les shows radio. Mais nous sommes plus interessés. Ne t'inquiète pas.
Noh : Les deux autres sont en train de filmer et vous deux ne faites rien. Les gens autour de vous ne disent-ils rien ?
Jungshin : Ca va, parce que je suis en train de me préparé.
Jonghyun : C'est Ok parce que je suis occupé à faire des musiques à la maison.
Noh : Mais vos revenus sont différents.
Jonghyun : J'ai les revenus des copyright donc ça va.
Jungshin *le babo* : J'ai juste confiance en moi sans raison.
Noh : Si l'un d'entre vous tourne dans un drama, tout l'argent gagné lui revient, n'est-ce pas ? Même si vous êtes une équipe.
Jonghyun : Non, on se divise tous nos revenus.
Jungshin : Si loin, les revenus sont divisés. (équitablement entre les 4 membres)

Citation :
Noh: How do you feel when Intuition became a great success? You must have felt a burden before making your comeback. But you hit number one as soon as you came out.
Jonghyun: Our burden became bigger and bigger. Because it means next time we must be much better (than now).
Noh: Did you have any ‘intuition’ that the song Intuition will be a success when you received it?
Jonghyun: It wasn’t an intuition like it’s going to be a success, but I thought it’s a very good song. I thought that if we liked it, people must have liked it too.
Jungshin: I have the best sense among all four. Once I heard this song, I had a feeling that it would succeed.
Noh: Some people say ‘CNBLUE songs are all same.’ Who said it? It’s our director Kim Jung Han. Have you ever heard of it?
Jungshin: I’m A Loner, Love, Intuition are all CNBLUE’s songs, this is the “CNBLUE’s color”.
But if you listen to all tracks in our album, you will be able to feel the diversity we tried to show.
Noh: The title songs sound similar, but the whole album shows diversity.
Jungshin: People who listened to all 12 tracks of our First Step album, said that this album is good.
Jonghyun: Wow Jungshin speaks well!
Noh: Jonghyun, do you want to add anything?
Jonghyun: What he said are all what I used to say here and there.
Noh: He heard what you said, and he thought you looked cool, so he said the same things here.
When I saw CNBLUE first, I was really surprised. All of you were so good looking.
Jungshin, don’t you tie your hair any more?
Jungshin: Sometimes, I tie half of my hair.
Noh: How about bobbed-hair? You put your hair behind your ear.
Jungshin: Bobbed-hair was what I wanted to do. Our stylist accepted my opinion. I was loved even more thanks to the bobbed-hair.

Noh : Comment vous sentiez-vous quand Intuition est devenu un grand succès ? Vous devez avoir ressenti un stress avant de faire votre cameback. Mais vous êtes arrivé en #1 dès que vous l'avez sorti.
Jonghyun : Notre stress devient grand et plus grand encore. Parce que ça veut dire que la prochaine fois, nous devons faire mieux (que maintenant).
Noh : N'aviez-vous aucune "intuition" que la chanson Intuition serait un succès quand vous l'avez reçu (= écouté -jepense-) ?
Jonghyun : Ce n'était pas une intuition comme si ça allait être un succès, mais j'ai pensé que c'est vraiment une bonne chanson. J'ai pensé que si nous l'aimions, les gens devaient l'avoir aimé aussi.
Jungshin : Je suis le meilleur pour les sensations parmis les membres. La première fois que j'ai écouté cette chanson, j'ai eu le sentiment que ce serait un succès.
Noh : Plusieurs personnes disent 'les chansons de CNBLUE sont toutes pareilles'. Qui a dit ça ? C'est notre directeur Kim Jung Han. En avez-vous déjà entendu parler ?
Jungshin : I'm A Loner, Love et Intuition sont toutes les musiques de CNBLUE, c'est “the CNBLUE’s color”. Mais si tu écoutes toutes les pistes de notre album, tu seras capable de sentir la diversité que nous essayons de montrer.
Noh : Les titres des chansons sont semblables, mais l'album entier montre de la diversité.
Jungshin : Les gens qui ont écouté les 12 pistes de notre album FIRST STEP ont dit que c'était bien. *j'approuveuuhhh ♥*
Jonghyun : Wow Jungshin parle bien !
Noh : Jonghyun, veux-tu ajouter quelque chose ?
Jonghyun : Ce qu'il a dit est tout ce que j'ai l'habitude de dire ici et là.
Noh : Il a entendu ce que tu as dit et il a pensé que tu avais l'air cool, alors il a dit les mêmes choses que toi ici. Quand j'ai vu pour la première fois CNBLUE, j'étais vraiment surpris. Vous étiez tous si beaux.
Jungshin : Ne vous attachez-vous plus les cheveux ? Parfois, je me les attache à moitié.
Noh : Qu'en est-il des cheveux courts ? Tu mets tes cheveux derrière ton oreille.
Jungshin : Les cheveux courts étaient ce que je voulais faire. Notre styliste a accepté ma décision. J'ai été aimé encore plus, merci aux cheveux courts.
http://mangashojoshonen.skyrock.com
junie

Emotional Bird
Emotional Bird
junie

MessageSujet: Re: [Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show   [Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show EmptyVen 20 Mai - 3:08

mais donnez leur des roles !!!!! non sérieusement je doute qu'il partage quand même, mais je suis contente que min hyuk tourne maintenant au tour de jong hyun !!
tingting

tingting

MessageSujet: Re: [Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show   [Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show EmptyVen 20 Mai - 7:44

please jonghyun dans un drama,pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!! [Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show 770725
junie

Emotional Bird
Emotional Bird
junie

MessageSujet: Re: [Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show   [Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show EmptyDim 22 Mai - 3:39

un où ils seraient bad boy avec une chemise ouverte et transpirant !! quoi que choux aussi ....
merci pour la traduction je vais m'entrainer pour la suite ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show   [Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show Empty

[Transcription] Jonghyun et Jungshin @ Noh HongChul’s ChinChin Radio Show

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut